- Mr. Vaidyanathan is the current CEO of IDFC first bank.
- He has a lot of experience earlier with ICICI bank and he grew that bank from a small bank to the bank having 1400 branches and 25 million customers today.
- Earliers IDFC was into Wholesale Business giving loans to corporates and development companies and then Mr. Vaidyanathan shifted to retail banking as it has more potential.
- Total Assets have been on increase quarter after quarter (Pre-Covid)
- Net Interest Margin i.e money earned in percentage after giving a loan to a customer deducted by giving return to the customer having money in form of f.d or other investments.
- It has increased a to around 4.5% whihc is a lot even if compared to top private bank in India.
- NPA’s have Decreased year after year.
At what Levels should we Buy?
- It would be best to buy this near 40-45 levels.
- This Stock has a very good potential to give around 14-18% Returns P.a.
This is for Educational Purposes only. Please consult your financial advisor before investing.
Here is A detailed Version of this article.